There are 3 possible reasons why you are getting a server error, or simply not able to sign in:
- Your internet is having issues connecting to our server (likely if you are in school)
- Your internet provider has blocked us
- You have another chrome extension that conflicts with Gom.
- Right click on the Gom's flying woman icon on the right of your address bar
- Click Manage Extensions
- Remove all extensions except Gom
- Try Gom again
If it still does not work, try reinstalling Gom:
- Go to the Extensions page, you can do that by right clicking on the Gom's flying woman icon, and click Manage Extensions
- Remove Gom extension
- Install Gom again at https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gom-vpn-bypass-blocked-si/ckiahbcmlmkpfiijecbpflfahoimklke
- Sign into Gom
If it doesn't work after trying the above steps, it's likely that your network has blocked us specifically.